Download the PS swatches on the main page with the button on the right.
What you need to know:
- each vertical row is a full color bar for skin tone, or a full set of skin tones
- each horizontal row is a skin highlight set of tones (meant to brighten and darken light touching skin in different compositions)
- the light colors first and the shadow ones at the end of each row (from light to dark composition)
- you can mix the color rows and have a more complete skin shade
- the swatch file has the color bars separated by yellow, and when they finish and the highlights start, it is green…